Thursday, June 11, 2015

Nature and Learning Hypnosis: My Training Program

Spending time in nature makes me feel relaxed and wonderful.  I purchased a weekend home in PA in 2005 and made it my permanent home in 2011.  That didn't take long.

I thought it was going to be a weekend home and, ultimately, a retirement home.  I spent my whole life in the suburbs of Long Island...plenty of trees, grass, flowers, etc.  For me, it's just not the same as mountains, forests, streams, rivers and wildlife.  It's something I seem to need...in a positive way.  I find myself much closer to feeling my best, being truly happy and following my personal bliss.
As a Hypnotist and Instructor I struggled with some of the programs available for others who wanted to learn hypnosis. I researched many.   I wanted to teach students hypnosis, of course, and most programs do that adequately.   But I felt especially passionate about including a more intense program of marketing, technology and setting up and running an office.  Experience with the hypnotists I've met found them lacking in skills that could improve the hypnotic experience for the client and improve their business, thus improving the reputation of hypnosis.  In order for hypnosis to be understood and more common place, I sincerely feel that education is important...but so is consistency and professionalism.  I want to personally help raise the standards for hypnosis.

Image a person using hypnosis for their first course of action....they learn valuable life skills and experience NO side effects!

One other thing that I want to do is work with the individual with regard to mind, body and spirit.  I recognize the intense growth in me personally as a result of being happy and being in nature.   When conditions are optimum, there is creativity, excitement, progress, productivity.  I realize the value nature has played in that for me...the ability to connect with nature...to connect with a higher power...to feel as one with what is.  This natural environment comes with a slower pace...a reason to go outside....more connection with people...and nature.  I may see less people, but the connection is there.  There are no faceless shapes moving past me at the speed of sound. 

Naturally, I wanted to help my hypnosis students with a connection and I especially wanted to connect with those who are lacking in natural experiences or those who live in them...but have grown accustomed to staying away, staying inside.  My supplemental program embraces nature, healing, personal awareness.  The intensity with which you can experience it is only as far as you will take it. 

On my personal spiritual journey through life...and hypnosis...and healing....I had to shed the old, antiquated thoughts and fears that were holding me back. So it was only "natural" that I used hypnosis with my students as well....to get them used to it....to seek assistance with an old thought or fear that comes up for them along their journey..as well as for their clients.   Learning, growing, all make the hypnotist better, thus making them better for others.

My program is an experience.  My intention is for my students to succeed...in life, in pursuing happiness, with personal goals...and as a hypnotist.  If you want to know more, call me at 800 827 0339.  I will either answer or call you back....but you are very important...and I want to connect with you...www.hypnosisforabetteryou.com....

No comments:

Post a Comment